WE PROVIDE STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS IN THE AREAS OF
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, CONTRACTS AND BUSINESS
Gladstone helps clients develop business in foreign markets in accordance with their strategic objectives. Through our extensive network we are uniquely positioned to develop strategic opportunities for our clients. We can identify and engage strategic targets on site so that our clients can continue running their business back home. Our intervention can significantly reduce the direct and indirect costs associated with the staff mobilization and international travel. Examples of business development missions may include:
- Identification and introduction of prospective customers, partners or investors.
- Entry into new markets / customer management.
- Supporting sales or marketing efforts in foreign territories (meeting, visits, local administrative matters, etc).
- Supporting technical & commerical RFI/RFP/RFQ.
We have extensive experience in dealing with complex supply chain issues and we know how they can materially affect our client's businesses at home and abroad. Gladstone manages supply chain issues in foreign jurisdictions and can rapidly deploy itself to engage and monitor supplies or other client partners on site. Our interventions can improve vendor performance, reduce costs, improve productivity whilst also preserving key client resources and significantly reducing the direct and indirect costs incurred by our clients in the management of supply chain issues in foreign jurisdictions. Our missions can include:
- Analysis & monitoring of vendor performance.
- Cost reduction programs.
- Commercial & technical audits of vendors.
- Sourcing & Qualification of new vendors.
- Vendor performance and on-site recovery plans.
- Alternate sourcing programs.
- Development & implementation of cost effective supply chain strategies.
We have in depth experience in dealing with international contracts and legal affairs. We can also rapidly engage contractual counter parties in foreign markets. Our interventions help clients preserve key resources and significantly reduce the direct and indirect costs associated with the management of strategic contracts and counterparts in foreign jurisdictions. Examples of contract management missions include:
- Analysis, drafting and negotiation of contracts with clients, vendors and other partners.
- Development & implementation of contract performance strategies.
- Management of legal compliance and contract enforcement in coordination with local counsel.
- Harmonizing contractual terms with technical specifications, scope of works and end user obligations.
We assist clients in the development and implementation of foreign direct investment strategies. Gladstone identifies and engages investment targets and can orchestrate transactions from inception to closing, including where applicable the engagement and management of the legal, tax and accounting experts required in the relevant local jurisdictions. Examples of business acquisitions missions can include:
- Identification & engagement of investment targets in foregin markets.
- Preliminary & final due diligence.
- Drafting & negotiation of transaction documents.
- Management of legal compliance and risk mitigation in coordination with local counsel.
Gladstone's mission is to help its clients achieve their strategic and operation objectives in foreign jurisdictions in a cost effective way. Gladstone is dynamically engaged in the promotion of sustainable international trade within and between America, Europe and the Middle East.